01 July 2009

Lost and Found

lost :: first tooth

found :: slugs fit for a fairy

lost :: half of the garden to a night-time chomper

found :: fun camping buddies

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer,
I love looking at your blog, but rarely have time to leave a comment. Your kids are adorable and growing like weeds! I wish I could wear princess clothes and a crown too. Jake is so handsome - can't believe he's going to 2nd grade next year. Love your yard and garden - or at least what the critters have left for you.
Hope you have a wonderful summer! I'll be at moms for her 75 bday. Hugs! Melanie

Mix Family said...

you've got some great losts and founds during this summer. moose like to eat our gardens up here so i empathize with you. camping must be beautiful in north carolina!