I loved looking at all of the pics and fun things you guys have been up to. It has been fun seeing your parents at certain San Diego Church things. They were helping at Pioneer days (or whatever it is called) making dirt bricks with kids. I mentioned to your Mom that I was Stuart's wife, but I think there was SO MUCH going on that it didn't register. They were extremely busy. Any ways, it has been fun seeing them.
2 comments:
So cute. They have the same little faces when they smile!
I loved looking at all of the pics and fun things you guys have been up to. It has been fun seeing your parents at certain San Diego Church things. They were helping at Pioneer days (or whatever it is called) making dirt bricks with kids. I mentioned to your Mom that I was Stuart's wife, but I think there was SO MUCH going on that it didn't register. They were extremely busy. Any ways, it has been fun seeing them.
Post a Comment