06 October 2008
Humming and Scrambling
Someone was very pleased to be making scrambled eggs all by himself. He was in his own little world, so he didn't know the camera was running.
What you don't see is Audrey coming up a few seconds later pushing him, which makes him burn his arm (slightly) on the pan. She really wanted to see the cinnamon rolls in the oven, and he was in her way, you know. Moments of pure joy can be short-lived around here, so we have to milk them for all they're worth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow, cooking eggs already. What a guy, you are training him right!
if nothing else, he'll always have eggs on his mission. ;)
sorry i skeered you with the spooooky music. it was lolly's idea to put the song on her blog, i just copied her genius idea.
He's so cute! You're such a good mom to let him do stuff like this. I need to get better at that.
I know what you mean about little moments being short-lived - it's always so hard to get a good video clip around here without being interrupted by stuff that I didn't necessarily want on camera.
look at him go! singing all the way! i'm sure those eggs tasted better because they were made with music!
This is why I like Jake so much. He can't help but be cute. He always cracks me up.
Post a Comment