11 August 2008

Idaho: Best of Show

These are my favorite images from Idaho hands down. We were in stitches watching Audrey dive and splash into the muddy water on the lawn. She was having a ball! She really tried to keep that heavy diaper on, but eventually gave up the fight and handed it to Uncle Barry for a souvenir.

photos from Uncle Barry--thanks!

5 comments:

Charity said...

I love it! Did you have a flicker collage on your blog at one time? I can't remember who had it to try and find that website again.

Jesse said...

Ha! That is really funny. I love the saggy diaper.

Janell said...

Those pictures are hilarious. She's all ready to be the star quarterback for the girls football team!!!

Amberly said...

I love your muddy Audrey! What a fun post. Your new photo heading is really cute.

Joanne said...

Haha! These are awesome pictures. I love the diaper.