congrats! Nine years..that is wonderful!
Has it really been 9 years? I remember that day. Happy Anniversary!
i remember that day and that ceremony. you were so beautiful and happy. 9 years is way cool. you are so wise now. right?!
Congratulations! We're right behind you guys - we'll be at nine years in February. I think it's crazy how fast it goes by.
Happy Anniversary! I think that must have been the best day to get married! (that's our date too)
Wow! That was my birthday, and Nathan and I were married on August 16th, cool! Congratulations! Here's to many more wonderful years.
No Way! Nine years sounds like so long. It seems it was just the other day! I hope you have had a great day!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
congrats! Nine years..that is wonderful!
Has it really been 9 years? I remember that day. Happy Anniversary!
i remember that day and that ceremony. you were so beautiful and happy. 9 years is way cool. you are so wise now. right?!
Congratulations! We're right behind you guys - we'll be at nine years in February. I think it's crazy how fast it goes by.
Happy Anniversary! I think that must have been the best day to get married! (that's our date too)
Wow! That was my birthday, and Nathan and I were married on August 16th, cool! Congratulations! Here's to many more wonderful years.
No Way! Nine years sounds like so long. It seems it was just the other day! I hope you have had a great day!
Post a Comment