What did you learn in Kindergarten?
math, the Days of the Week song, and that's it
What made you laugh?
a joke they said: "There's a banana in your ear" "What?" "There's a banana in your ear?" "What?" "There's a banana in your ear!" "I can't hear you because there's a banana in my ear"
What song did you like to sing?
Oh, Say Can You See
What do you think you'll miss about school?
when we have science
What did you like best for lunch?
mini-pizzas with meat on top and chocolate milk
What subject was your favorite?
art
Did you think Kindergarten was tough?
no
What are you looking forward to this summer?
going to the Nature Museum and going to the pool and my birthday and the Fourth of July
math, the Days of the Week song, and that's it
What made you laugh?
a joke they said: "There's a banana in your ear" "What?" "There's a banana in your ear?" "What?" "There's a banana in your ear!" "I can't hear you because there's a banana in my ear"
What song did you like to sing?
Oh, Say Can You See
What do you think you'll miss about school?
when we have science
What did you like best for lunch?
mini-pizzas with meat on top and chocolate milk
What subject was your favorite?
art
Did you think Kindergarten was tough?
no
What are you looking forward to this summer?
going to the Nature Museum and going to the pool and my birthday and the Fourth of July
4 comments:
Cute idea! I should copy you and post it on my blog for Adam. How is your blog book coming? And, I have to "tag" you. Sorry, but I thought it was a fun eye-opening exercise. Check out my blog, second post down, for details.
that is one well-rounded boy! your exit interview idea is so ingenious!
I love it - he is so cute. You are always full of fun ideas like this - I wish I would have done an "exit interview" for Tristan. Maybe it's not too late?
What a cute idea. Looks like Kindergarten was a sucess for Jake!
Post a Comment