Maybe tomorrow.
02 May 2008
Mom Shop
If you're looking for something special for Mom, you've come to the right place. Jake invited me to shop at his Mother's Day Market today.
On his bedroom door: "Welcome to Mother's Day Market! Knock first"
He turns on some lullaby music which he calls "soothing". Nice mood for a Mom store.
Tiny little card for sale
Fresh-cut rosebuds, 2 for 25 cents
Handmade dream-catchers, 25 cents
These children are not for sale today.
Maybe tomorrow.
Maybe tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
When you put your kids up for sale, I'll take them, maybe even throw in a cat or bunnie in exchange...
Di
holy cow jennifer--jake is so creative and smart. and i don't care what you say, audrey is an angel. that was the cutest market.
Soo adorable!! What a creative little guy you have. I wouldn't sell him either. Though, I might sell my own.
Post a Comment