On a recent work trip to Chicago, I achieved one of my dreams: Going to a Cubs game at Wrigley Field. It was perfect: warm night, $6 hot dogs, loud fans, and a victory for the home team. But the fun doesn't stop there. On my way back to the hotel, I ran into (you guessed it) the REVEREND Jesse Jackson. We even shared an elevator ride together. Now that we're BFF, we may even catch a game together next time I'm in the Windy City.
11 May 2008
"Business" Trip by Guest Blogger Dad
Editors Note: Without further ado, we present Jeremy to the blog club with his first-ever post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Excuse me! Did you know you have friends who live near Chicago? Freeport just opened the new "Little Cubs Field". You could have seen a little league game and us! Hot dogs are free at our house. Hope you enjoyed your trip.
Post a Comment