Three out of four of us took a little Sunday snooze. To keep himself busy in our quiet house, Jake set up this "Sea and Science" exhibit. His displays were all set up in the bonus room. He was so excited to take me on the tour. He led me around to each one explaining as he went. I learned a few interesting facts...
11 comments:
Wow, impressive. When I want to take a nap, I usually just turn on a movie for Addie. Now I'm feeling a little bit guilty about that.
I love it! This kid is destined for great things, I think. He and Oliver would have a great time together.
What a crack up! I hope you're paying his school lots of money for all the things he's learning! He's always been such a funny kid, the wheels are always turning...
holy smarty pants. every time i see a lobster, i'll think of jake (and blue blood)!
He is so smart! That is really cute.
Hi Jenny,
So I've gotten really terrible at the Christmas letter thing, sorry, thanks for the cute picture of your family. I know I am slow to venture to your blog but I LOVE it! What a fun little family you have. - Amberly
That is super! I love the spelling, and what a smart thing to do to keep busy. Mine just pour liquids down the tub.
What a little smarty pants! Too cute, I love it!
He must be a genious! Loved it! Hows it going Mordocks? Its been a while. Happy Easter to you guys!!
Hi Jen, we loved the science fair exhibit Jacob set up!! It is so smart of him and yes, we learned things too! I'd say he has the "creative" gene! WOW! We loved your powdered sugar fairy too, she can come over anytime!
Di
Go Jake! And you wondered if he was ready for Kindergarten...:)
Post a Comment