31 March 2008

Call Me Crazy

My sister Dianne sent these photos today. She was with my parents, visiting our farm in Idaho last week. I call it 'our' farm, but technically it belongs to my parents. It is one of my favorite places in the world. Call me crazy, but these pictures make me homesick. As much as I loved our green spring day today, I sure wouldn't mind spending an afternoon pulling the kids on a sled over that crusty snow.
Dad and Dianne where the "driveway" begins.

Mom and Dad about halfway to the house.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

agreed. makes me want to go cross country skiing... or snowmobiling!!!

Amberly said...

I love your farm too - it only took one sleepover to win my heart!

Joanne said...

Wow - that looks so foreign to me. I guess I've been in Texas too long. Do they ever get spring?