30 January 2008

Best List Contest

This list Jacob made yesterday is my new favorite. I'll send one dozen cookies to the first person to correctly identify every item. Just leave a comment. For real!

click on list to enlarge

7 comments:

Jesse said...

So Cute! Let me try to guess:
1. Milk
2. Eggs
3. Bread
4. Orange Juice
5. Fish
6. Spinach
7. Lettuce
8. Raisons
9. Kiwi
10.Eggplant
11.Waffles
12.Pancakes
13.Cookies
14.Brownies (crossed out)
15.Goldfish
16.Oranges

Pretty impressive list. Spinach and eggplant? Really?

Trent and Dianne Rencher said...

I couldn't quite see the writing on his list, but was wondering if he included a puppy on your list? That's what Benjamin would have on his list at that age.
Di

Joanne said...

That list is one of the cutest things I've ever seen! I love both his spelling/handwriting, and also the items he chose to make it on the list.

I figured them all out, except I had written "oranges" down twice - I didn't notice that number 4 was "orange juice". I guess I should have looked more closely at his illustrations. I think "kiwi" took me the longest.

How cute. You better save this forever.

Livingstone Family said...

Love it! Now, are those things that you were really buying? Because Jake crossed out the brownies, and I know you better than that!

Thomas Family said...

That is too freaking cute!

Kimber & Jeremy! said...

What a cutie! How old is he? SO advanced, he gets it from his parents. How are you guys??

Kimberly said...

I can't get all of them,but I am impressed with your mothering skills because spinach, eggplant, fish, and lettuce would have made it on my kids HATE list!! GO Jennifer!