11 am: Pre-feast fun for kids--a walk, swinging, play-dough, coloring

12 pm: Setting the table with place-cards courtesy of Jake

1:15 pm: Finishing touches are almost finished


1:35 pm: Let the gobbling begin!

3:30 pm: Feeling full and ready for a nap, the boys play football with neighbors until dark


4:15 pm: The cheerleaders walk to the playground


6:00 pm: Time to break out the pumpkin, chocolate, pecan, and razzleberry pies

11:45 am, the next morning: After a little jaunt to downtown Charlotte, we say goodbye to Aric, Sally, Addie and little Megan.

Good friends, good food, and good fun--a perfect Thanksgiving!
2 comments:
All I can say is "WOW" Jennifer, you did a beautiful Thanksgiving feast! I want some of your pie's and the rolls were beautiful too! Absolutely loved your pictures, the true American Thanksgiving, good food, good friends, good fun outdoor, and pies to end the day! Love Dianne
Okay Jennifer, next year we'll come to your house too! It looks like you had a "classic" Thanksgiving and you did everything so beautifully! This year was interesting for me as I've really been pondering what makes Thanksgiving FEEL like Thanksgiving? I think maybe I've figured it out, but it looks like you're all over it. So, did it FEEL like Thanksgiving?
Post a Comment