
Last night's
Family Home Evening was our most fun yet. Our lesson was about taking care of our bodies. Then Jeremy led us in our very own Olympics!! We all got a big kick out of watching each other. And except for Jeremy's carpet-burned knee from the 10-yard Crawl, we were smiles all around. The true test came when it was time for refreshments--leftover candy, or something healthy? We voted for a crisp Fuji apple. Success!
4 comments:
I LOVE IT! I can just see Jacob getting totally into it. We may have to copy your idea sometime. I also love your Halloween poem. How long to we wait to throw out all the candy to make room for new candy from stockings??
That is awesome! I keep telling Rex we need to start having FHE with Kennedy (a 7:00 bedtime makes it a little difficult)...maybe something like this would motivate us.
Those are some impressive scores there, Jen. What a fun FHE!
So fun. We will have to do a Brown Olympics as well. Thanks for the idea.
Post a Comment