Sometimes jammies deserve their very own blog post. And just for the record-- if you haven't put a glow-in-the-dark skeleton to bed lately, I'd highly recommend it.
She is too cute for words! I can't believe she was just a newborn when I saw you last. It was a fun surprise to see your comment on my blog and then to see your blog! Your little family is so sweet. Let's keep in touch!
4 comments:
She is too cute for words! I can't believe she was just a newborn when I saw you last. It was a fun surprise to see your comment on my blog and then to see your blog! Your little family is so sweet. Let's keep in touch!
She is SO cute! I can't believe how much she looks like you! I need some jammies like that, I'm very jealous. Love, Al
Where does one get jammies like that? Madelyn needs a pair!
Gymboree, baby
Post a Comment