18 October 2007

Inspiring Performance No. 2

Heartfelt thanks to my trumpet-playing brother (below) for sharing the link to this video. His words: "I just chanced upon a video that has changed me forever."

5 comments:

Allison said...

i saw that clip on tv and totally thought it was you...now i know it is. that's pretty sweet, i love your sweet outfit.

Mix Family said...

i'm crying...oh wow...i almost couldn't finish watching, i was so embarrassed for her. did you notice that the crowd doesn't clap...thanks for sharing!

Livingstone Family said...

Okay, I've watched this clip about 5 times now and I have tears from laughing so hard every time! What in the world?? Now when Audrey's ready for her first pageant you'll already have a talent routine planned out. Why not???

Jennifer M said...

You're right, Mindy. This will be an integral part of Audrey's studies when she comes of age in a few years.

Kimberly said...

Also laughing my can off!! Who does something like that!!??! Scarey. Thanks for making my day!