Hey Jenny! can you send me your e-mail? I'm making our blog private so no crazies can look at it... besides the ones I know. :) And I can't get over Audrey's belly!!! davesgirl4evr@yahoo.com
Hey, I wish we could come play in your sandbox with you. I love Jake's shirt, nice to know that no matter how far away you move-- some things never change!
3 comments:
I agree! We are so glad to get some nice weather as well. Cute sandbox, and I love Jake's shirt. Go cougars!
Hey Jenny! can you send me your e-mail? I'm making our blog private so no crazies can look at it... besides the ones I know. :) And I can't get over Audrey's belly!!! davesgirl4evr@yahoo.com
Hey, I wish we could come play in your sandbox with you. I love Jake's shirt, nice to know that no matter how far away you move-- some things never change!
Post a Comment