18 September 2007

Way Back in July

We were using a disposable camera through July, and just got the prints. Here are some favorites... Jacob's birthday party was a blast! It was a water party so we had a 3-lane Slip-n-Slide, sprinklers, water guns and balloons, and even a water-filled pinata. Jeremy had more fun on the Slip-n-Slide than the kids!

2 comments:

KarenB said...

Cute pictures! Jacob's party looks like it was a ton of fun! I also love the pictures of Audrey trying to escape her crib and the nursery teacher comments cracked me up. So cute.

Lindsey Ramage said...

Thought I would look up your blog and see the fun you have been having. The pictures of the birthday party are so funny, I like how Katelynn thinks its her birthday candles and she must blow them out! How did your niece change up your page, its super cute? Take Care